The Wasp X3 RC helicopter is the newest 6ch helicopter from Skyartec featuring an all new easy fly gyro. The new 3-axis gyro system makes the helicopter very stable in flight and easy to control allowing you to perform various stunts. The belt driven tail rotor and 9g digital servos add to the performance and reliability. This latest technology from Skyartec allows for fully automatic hovering as well as amazingly fast real-time response in 3D stunt flying. This is a proper 6Ch RC helicopter with CCPM meaning that as the throttle is increased the angle of the blades automatically changes to give increased lift and enable inverted flight that is required for performing stunts.
The Power is produced by a 4500KV brushless motor combined with 15A brushless ESC and 7.4V 900mAh lithium polymer battery. The airframe and the canopy are manufactured from fibreglass to reduce flying weight and at the same time increase the structural strength. The tail boom is made of aluminium alloy to maximise strength and increase precision of manoeuvres.
The radio controlled helicopters comes with 2.4GHz 7Ch fully programmable transmitter & receiver set. The 2.4 GHz technology allows many pilots to fly on the same field without any interference from each other. The radio controlled helicopter is described as RTF (ready to Fly) so all you need to add is 8 AA batteries for the remote controller (available as an option on top of the page), charge the LiPo battery supplied and you will be in the air showing everyone how it's done.
To increase the flight time we recommend purchasing a second battery – available as an option on top of the page. For those new to 6ch flying, a training set would be a good thing to have at hand.
The new 3 axis gyro system with automatic hovering makes this helicopter perfect not only for experienced pilots but also complete novices looking to learn how to fly a proper RC helicopter.
- 3-axis gyroscope system for fully automatic hover, stable flight and precision stunts.
- 9g digital tail servo, belt driven tail rotor - real time control
- Solid design, outstanding stability and good looking model
- Using best materials like fibreglass, aluminium and high grade plastics.
- Brushless setup - KV4500
- 2.4GHz 7Ch programmable radio gear
- LiPo battery and Charger
- Main Rotor Diameter: 475mm
- Length: 450mm
- Flying Weight: 293g (Battery included)
- Driven system: 4500KV Brushless motor
- Gyro: 3 AXIS 2 IN 1 (Gyro & Receiver)
- Servos: 3X 9g,1X 9g digital
- ESC: Brushless 15A
- Battery: 7.4V 900mAh Li-Po
- Control system: SKY706 2.4GHz 7CH Transmitter
- Radio Control Range: 2500 feet (762m)
REQUIRED TO USE
- 8 AA Batteries to use in the radio transmitter