CopterX CX 450 ME V2 (eCCPM) Radio Controlled Helicopter - RTF Version Helicopter
The CopterX CX 450 V2 ME (eCCPM) represents the state of the art in micro radio controlled helicopter technology by utilising the latest design techniques and highest quality materials. This kit is for the flyers who want uncompromised performance and quality to take the hobby to the highest level. The ME version is perfect for people who want a proper 450 radio controlled helicopter with all the features of the more expensive SE and BA versions but with a lower initial outlay. The ME achieves this by keeping all the technology and layout the same but swaps some of the expensive carbon and aluminium parts for aluminium and plastic.
This model is available in a KIT Version or RTF Version
COPTER X ME RADIO CONTROLLED HELICOPTER RTR VERSION FEATURE SUMMARY LIST:
- The Aluminum frame improves the rigidity and is perfect for 3D flying.
- SSG battery mounting plate connects to the main frame. It makes the center of gravity closer to the rotor blades and reduces the correction needed when rolling.
- High quality designed rotor head set provides smooth movements.
- Uses Ball and Hiller two system mixing control. Through the simple structure of the Ball control system, power-saving of the Hiller system and the CCPM control you can simultaneously control 3 servos for AILE, EVLE, PIT 3 actions. This CCPM control system is great for 3D flying control and extending the life cycle of servos.
- New streamlined skeleton makes the gyro more efficient.
- New tail rotor control set, control piece and movable ball link for smooth pitch travel.
- Adjustable flybar weight - When normal flying you can add the weights on the flybar paddles for stable flight. When aerobatic flying remove the flybar weight for the flexibility of 3D actions.
- New gear ratio (4.24:1) is suitable for the high KV brushless motor and provides more safety and reliability.
- All the kit uses stainless steel linkage balls for wear resistance and anti-oxidization.
- Great stable and sensitive mixing lever design gives great stability and precision for 3D flight.
- CX 450ME special adjustable pitch system, hold rotation system and tail rotor drive belt system making this an original and ground breaking helicopter.
The CX450 is one of the top spec radio controlled helicopters on the market for people who want to take the hobby to the highest level. What's great about the ME version is that although to keep the costs down some of the carbon/aluminium parts have been replaced with aluminium & plastic, they are all the same shape so can be upgraded at any time. If you do not want the initial bigger outlay of the SE or BA versions then you can still get this version with all the same technology and if you decide to later can upgrade it at your own pace. CCPM, anti rotation, dual cooling fan, adjustable throughout etc., this helicopter has it all. The tail drive system also features a light weight but rigid construction. The extra wide long life drive belt ensures positive rudder control during 3D maneuvers and belt tensioners on both ends reduce the chance of skipping and derailing. The aluminium frame is light weight and rigid. The ME version represents real value for money and you will not find another 450 scale radio controlled helicopter with these features at this low price.
Helicopter Package Contents:
Please note the CopterX 450ME V2 is available in either KIT form or RTF. The RTF version will still require some setup but everything is included and it comes pre-built. The KIT version does not include any electronics and requires some assembly
- CopterX CX 450ME V2 x 1
- CopterX 3500Kv Brushless Motor x 1
- CopterX 50A ESC x 1
- CopterX 2.4G Transmitter & Receiver x 1
- CopterX 9g Servos x 4
- CopterX Gyro 240 x 1
- CopterX Balance UK Charger x 1
- UK Switching Adapter x 1
- CopterX Li-Polymer Battery 11.1V 15C 2200mAh x 1
- Main Rotor:700mm
- Tail Rotor:150mm
- Motor Gear:13T/11T
- Main Gear:150T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear:106T
- Tail Drive Gear:25T
- Drive Gear Ratio:1:11.5:4.24/1:13.6:4.24
- Weight(without power system):254g
- Weight(including power system):590g
- REQUIRED TO USE: If purchasing the RTF Version: 8 x AA Batteries
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £432.95
Our Price: £359.99